- All orders are subject to our full Terms & Conditions of sale.
- All goods remain the property of PEPE Australia Pty Ltd (PEPE) until full payment is received.
- All prices and offers are subject to change and availability.
- Internet prices may only be available for purchases through the internet.
- Errors and omissions excepted.
- Payment for a purchase on this website can only be made by credit card, or by the options available to Paypal users
- Please contact us if you wish to make payment in a different manner than shown in #6 above.
Our objective is to ship all orders within 1 working day of receipt of payment. Customs delays are out of our control.
OUT OF STOCK ITEMS
Except as noted, all products listed on the website are regularly stocked items. The stock record shown on the web page is NOT infallible. On the rare occasion that a product is out of stock, shipment is usually delayed by two business days only. In this case any Express charge will be refunded or credited.
- Faulty goods can be exchanged after obtaining a Return Authority Number (RA No.) from our office.
- Non faulty, unused product returns can only be accepted within 10 days of the original invoice date. Please ensure you notify us prior to the return and include your details and a copy of the invoice with the return. Goods will be credited less $10.00 postage and credit card processing fee. The goods must be returned in Original Saleable Condition. If sealed items have been opened they cannot be returned. The customer’s account will not be credited until PEPE has received the item and it has passed our inspection. No returns will be accepted after this time.
If you require support for our products sold over the internet please telephone our office on (07) 3193 1122 If you require face to face personalised support this can only be provided from our head office location in Fortitude Valley, Brisbane.
Use of all images, and materials is made with the permission of the manufacturer or their agent in Australia. All copyrights are reserved by, and remain the property of the legal owners.